Hi hi!!! Thanks for the encouragement. It's people like you who continue to help me see the purpose in moving forward and never giving in to tyranny and oppression. I do not have any sick beats as of late, however, I am working on a song that I will be recording (God love Garage Band) in the coming days/week...s?
...I don't even know how to get in contact with you...do you Good Book it? Will you ever see this? What is this thing called blog?
hey, saw your rude comment on miss laurels blog. keep up the good work kid.
ReplyDeleteps, do you have any of your sick beats on the interwebs for me to listen to? k thanks bye.
..oh, and hi buddy. love, Moorea
Hi hi!!! Thanks for the encouragement. It's people like you who continue to help me see the purpose in moving forward and never giving in to tyranny and oppression.
ReplyDeleteI do not have any sick beats as of late, however, I am working on a song that I will be recording (God love Garage Band) in the coming days/week...s?
...I don't even know how to get in contact with you...do you Good Book it? Will you ever see this? What is this thing called blog?