Friday, April 2, 2010

Agenda

I haven't been here in a while because my continuing education and work have been sucking all joy from me. I had a huge and superfluous project due to UCR this week and a STACK of work to grade. 




Not to mention, 3rd quarter grades were due by Tuesday as well. So yeah, I'm drained, absolutely. Fortunately, all that's over with now so I'm feeling better about life. Plus, my church's Maundy Thursday service was last night. It was great.
So, here's the to do list for today:
1. Fire up Pandora and do some planning for the Romeo and Juliet unit starting after spring break (which is next week halleluhia)
2. Play Robot Unicorn Attack
3. Do some more planning
4. Play RUA again
5. More planning
6. Get ready for a blind date set up by a coworker
7. Go on said BD
8. Hopefully have fun at the Twisted Vine with this perfect stranger and if all goes well, call her later
9. Meet up with some friends after the BD
10. Hear about Ham's trip to Austin
11. Pass out in bed due to utter exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment