Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I made "art" today₂.

So like I said, now that I've accumulated 7 days of movement and non-movement lets see what we've got.


Friday 3/5



Saturday 3/6



Sunday 3/7



Monday 3/8



Tuesday 3/9



Wednesday 3/10



Thursday 3/11

It looks like Saturday and Sunday were big days for internet browsing seeing has how there are many many lines moving to and from the upper left corner where the browser buttons are. On Tuesday I must have done a lot of reading, hence the large and multiple dots. Thursday was pretty sparse, must have had something better to do than computing. There are some patterns like I expected: many lines to the upper left, a majority of bigger dots on left or in the center. However, I think the really interesting images come from moments of less time: 


1. 5 Hours. What the heck is in the lower left corner?!



49.5 Minutes

If you feel so inclined to try this yourself, here's the link to the program.




No comments:

Post a Comment