Thursday, December 24, 2009

(Not so) immaculate conception

So the Mother of God was pregnant once* right? Well, seeing as how the birth of our Lord is quickly approaching**, I have compiled a portfolio showcasing the best of the worst pregnancy photos found on google. Enjoy. Also, if during your internet sleuthings you have come upon some images that belong here, please send me the link and add them I shall. Up first is a real doozy that I'm sure you've seen.

*Catholic tradition holds that the Mother of God remained a virgin for her entire life. The bible mentions that Christ had "brothers" (James (the author), Joseph (not the "daddy"),  Simon, and Judas (not the traitor who hung himself)) however, the word for brother in Greek can mean either cousin or literally, brother. So...we may never know, until we're dead...
**Modern scholarship indicates that Christ was in fact born during the fall, like in September, probably the 22nd. Like me.








A true classic.






Please don't.






"Bang 'Bang' and Stretchy-loos"






Creepy.






The top of your head is missing.






Can it get any better? Got your kid on the way, your woman, and a turkey.





So confused.





Steven? Steven Seagal?
The rose is a nice touch...






A tattoo, also creepy




?




Hesitation







Topless dude #4


??






They look like the kind who would opt out of the epidural.




Linnea Lenkus, you need lessons.
I know some people who could help you out.



Not a prego photo, but still.





Topless dude # 5





How do ugly people get pregnant?






Oh yeah, like this.






I guess you could do it this way too, though.






I hate this.



And last but not least, my favorite wash-up.



I bet she's a great mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment