Monday, March 15, 2010

Clash of the Germans

The shadow on the right belongs to my Monday Morning Student Lot Duty partner, a former Harlem Globe Trotter. 



He's been everywhere, Sweden, Japan, Jamaica for his honeymoon with his wife, whom he met in Canada; she's Jamaican btw. He coaches track and basketball now (obvi). His story seems pretty interesting and is probably a real testament to God's faith, but a little bump n' grind between a black overly expensive Audi SUV and a black overly expensive BMW SUV brought that convo up short. The Audi was parked, not moving, stationary, in the second best stall. I think this was purchased for around 200 bucks. As a fundraiser our ASB sells the spots closest to the school; highest senior bidder wins. I have no idea what they do with the money. About two years ago a senior got the best stall for around $1500...I know right!?
So the Beemer pulls into said best spot backwards, goes too far, and bumps the Audi. The Trotter and I turn around to see two female faces (one at the Audi's helm, one in the BMW review) in horror, shock, awe, and absolute embarrassment. I LOLed. The at fault Bavarian Motor Works senior gets out and says to the Audi operator, "YOU PARKED TOO CLOSE!" I ROFLed. No damaged was done and the girls are cousins. So. Crisis averted. Next time I hit a stationary object I'll be sure to blame it on the unmoving entity as well...like that time I punched the crap out of a waist high loading only zone sign in Hollywood. It nearly hit me in the genitals! It deserved what it got.

1 comment:

  1. BEST MEMORY EVER. Punch punch punch, kick kick kick!

    So good. Tyler doubled over. SO! GOOD!

    ReplyDelete