Friday, March 5, 2010

I made "art" today.

Or what my Friday looked like from the perspective of my mouse.


You could call it the ghost trails of you're (mouse pad specific) computing. Cooler than this I think, but the same idea, only, less disgusting and more technological. Raise you hand if you don't love technology!...now go die. The lines represent mouse/cursor movement. The circles represent mouse/cursor stops. I plan to catalogue at least a week's worth of mouse movement starting today to see what patterns arise. I imagine there will be at least a few seeing as how I pretty much do the same thing on my computer everyday.

                          
Here it is layered to my desktop. Speaking of which (my desktop), I have a post in the works on privacy due to debut shortly. Now, as I said, I'm off to be reunited with Michael, Hooter, Commander Bog, and The Supreme Leader (who, might I add, was smoking hot to my prepubescent mind even with all those tentacle-y things). Oh, and I hear the seats move now. Rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment