Two weekends ago my church's High School and Jr. High groups went to Big Bear to put on an independent winter camp at Pine Summit. They asked me be the speaker. I said yes. I spoke for four sessions on prayer, God's will, and how the two collide. It was a weekend unlike any I have ever experienced. The kids were great and the weather was perfect driving up, snowy all day Saturday, and perfect driving down. I did have to eat McDonald's four times though, that's a record I never plan to break.
Below are some photos of the weekend.Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























I can't figure out how to post a comment...I'm confused. Anyway, incase my last message didn't go through, I like these photos. I'm going to steal the one of me next to the snow man.
ReplyDeleteAnd do what with it may I ask??
ReplyDeletedid you go to the big bear diner?
ReplyDeleteSURE DID! SUPER hot juice head working the counter. OMG.
ReplyDeleteGreat... good, awesome. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks man!
ReplyDelete