I'm a fo sho rocking that gym pass...soon...
That's a Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich with melted provolone, shredded romaine lettuce, and a garlic aioli spread on a wheat bun with parmesan fries. It also came with a caffeinated beverage. Nums. Pice? $7.95! A Great deal, and the service was exceptional. I decided to get a Stone IPA to complement. A good decision. They also have on special, a chicken caesar wrap, an Italian sub, two kinds of burgers, and a tri-tip dip. That, I will have next, and soon.
And as serene as this is, things get up come nightfall.
Na'mean?
As a plus, on one of the walls they screen foreign and classic films. AND there's a stage where singer-songwriter types cover everything from Journey to Fiona Apple to Blues Traveler (all of which are good for a sing-a-long).
The beer list is good too. Plenty of casual-drinker beverages and a good amount of craft brews as well, hence the Stone IPA. Not to mention, they put animals in your glass!
Giraffe
kiwi
Looks like they're in the middle of that insecure stage called "Should We *NCMO or Not?"
And since we're on the topic, I personally feel this place makes for a great date spot. Fairly priced food and drink, sing-a-longs, enjoyable ambiance...and had that nurse called me back, I might have taken her here.
C'est la vie.
*Contrary to popular speculation, I do not, in fact, support such ambivalence. Don't worry though, I dismounted the High Horse in collage.










Her loss. If spotting animals in leftover foam and the promise of a possible NCMO are on the menu, sign me the H up.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we need to get those Huffines back in action. I say Pint House followed by Oktoberfest, next friday.