Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ashley Millar and I have an interesting relationship

By interesting I mean that every time we hang out, she beats the hell out of me. Or I should say, she tries. 
Here's the latest addition to the plethora of wounds my body has obtained:



She's decided to grow her nails out. Lucky me.


Now, there was this girl in my Sunday school class that used to kick me in the shins under the table every time we prayed. It got so bad I started wearing shin guards. Years later she admitted that she had a HUGE crush on me when we were young, and kicking me in the shins was the only way she knew how to show it. I knew this of course.
So my suggestion to Ashley is that she either admits she's in love with me, or stops beating my brains in every time we hang out. Wouldn't you agree?


Thanks for the love-scars, Ash-hole.

6 comments:

  1. A couple of scratches and your whining. Do you want some cheese with that whine? Be a man, Posey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    First of all, "your whining"? Like, the whining I posses?
    Secondly, be a man, or woman, whoever you are and don't post as anonymous.
    Sincerely,
    Michael Posey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to publicly renounce this "anonymous" character, mostly so as to disassociate myself with him/her. I would never, not in one million or billion years, confuse the "your/you're" distinction in a public forum like blogger. I would just like to make that clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah... I thought that only boys were mean when they would be infatuated with a girl. Go Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're joking, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon,
    Most certainly not. She is in fact, copiously, comprehensively, conclusively, and unconditionally enamored with the author of this blog.
    Now, man up/woman up and make a profile. You're starting to get creepy.
    Yours,
    MAP

    ReplyDelete