Saturday, January 16, 2010

I saw this on my way to Long Beach and I thought it was pretty


So I took a picture of it.
And if you were wondering about other images of mine (id est the film images I talked about in a previous post) it will probably be a while. I need to get my hands on a scanner somehow or take them somewhere. I'm excited to show them, especially the ancient family photos my mom reluctantly let me "borrow" for digitizing. They're so great. Photography was better, to me, back then. But it's probably just because my eyes are so used to digital images produced by digital cameras post produced by the latest photoshop thingymagigy and mac book pros that these oldies look so good. Plus, I'm biased. I mean c'mon, I have pictures of when my parents were happy! That is something to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment