Monday, February 22, 2010

The Bruery

When I think of beer I think microbrews. When I think of microbrews I think San Diego, or the ever green Portland, not Placentia, CA. A few Sundays ago I headed out to that neighbor of Fullerton with some people to see a microbrewery called, The Bruery. It's in the last building in an industrial neighborhood right off the 57 freeway. Yeah, the freeway. Not the aesthetic atmosphere I'd expect for a brewery with adjacent tasting room. Srsly, PLACENTIA? Can anything good come from there? See for yourself.








Bunny ears, Ashley? How old are you?












ha




Or better yet, taste for yourself. They have this pay-it-forward program called Brue It Forward where you can pre-buy a drink for friends, family, lovers, or spouses. So how 'bout this, be the first to comment on this page and I'll put your name in for a free drink. No, really, even if I have no idea who you are. Cross my heart.

*If you see your face in the above photos, I think it's safe to say you're out of the runnings. The point is to muster up some new advocates, Laurel. Geez, what a free loader.






4 comments:

  1. Is it fair that I'm first? Yeah. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with Placentia? Am I missing something? Is there a 'hipster' bar in Placentia that you don't think is cool enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing. It's great. I love that joint. Looks like you won, Dan. When you're off contract, I'll take you there.

    ReplyDelete