Sunday, February 21, 2010

Filmonogamy₂

I had mentioned a while back about taking up film photography again and also posting some old photos I had taken and some archival images I got from my mom. The delay in doing so stems from not having a scanner to access or not taking the time to head to Kinkos. I do have some new photos I recently developed to a disc. So a quick upload and here they are. These images are from the Atlas Sound show I went to at the Natural History Museum with Laurel and (a very few) from New Years in Long Beach. 





























...sorry Jess.


3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this set of photos. I've been thinking about using my old AE1 again.

    It's been a very long time since I've used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, yeah their great cameras. I feel like everyone I know owns that camera, there's a reason why. So solid. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo of jess. actually i like a lot of these - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete