Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mist Like Blankets

I drove to work today in thick fog the color of steel wool. It appeared as though the stagnant cloud of grey found it's home in the trees, hallways, and fields or our campus; which did indeed appear to be the misty shroud's hiding place. It was the kind of fog you could feel on your skin, like a fine gentle rain with out soaking you through to the bone. 
I managed to snap some images before the first bell.







Unfortunately, as all fog does, it burned off before our afternoon fire drill.







But with temperatures in the 60's, one can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics, Mike. And - just a wee bit o' trivia... I believe that may just be the class rock that was my graduating class' gift to the school. Always the non-conformists, we opted for the class rock which would provide years of silliness ... the oh-so-responsible class before us donated a van to the school.... hmmmm.

    Such rascals, we.

    ReplyDelete